• Total
N.Snow's Application
« on: September 23, 2017, 11:21:23 PM »
1. What is your full name?
-Nick Snow
2. What is your Steam ID?
-STEAM_0:1:48720577
3. Arma 3 Player ID:
4. Where do you live? (Country, State, timezone)
-Australia, NSW, AEST
5. What is your date of birth (dd/mm/yy)?
-20/1/2002
6. Why do you want to join the 1stRAR?
- I want to join the 1stRAR because I was in a MILSIM community 1 year ago but it got disbanded. I really enjoyed that MILSIM unit and so I decided to try join another MILSIM community so I can try have some fun and make some new friends. The reason I picked this community was because I was recomded by a friend and after researching I thought I might put in an application.
7. What do you think you will get out of the 1stRAR
-By joining this community I hope I will be able to get better at tactics, role play, communication and various other things.
8. Have you ever been in a realism unit before, if so which one?​
-I was in a little community that changed it name to many times to remember. It was mainly focused around maritime.
9. What is your desired area of expertise - Infantryman or Airman?
-Airman is my desired area I have been flying helicopter in the arma franchise for 4 years. But if needed I can go infantry.
10. Do you ever see yourself stepping into a leadership role? If so, what would you offer as a leader?​
-I do not see myself stepping into a leadership role at the point in time. But if I get the experience I feel like I could step into a leadership role.
11. What is your experience in the ARMA series?​
-I own arma 2(14 hours), arma 2 OA(441 hours) and arma 3(970 hours).
12. Do you know how to mod ARMA 3?
-Yes, I have used the steam workshop and armasync before.
13. How did you find the 1stRAR? If you were referred by someone in the 1stRAR, who was it?​
-I found 1stRAR from a friend of mine named J. Moygannon
14. What do you think you will offer this unit as a member?
-I will offer a trustworthy, friendly individual who is very patient and can handle situations while keeping cool headed.
15. Do you have any real life military experience? (Cadets, Army etc.)
-No, But in the future I want to join the Australian Army.

By Signing this document you agree to uphold the rules, expectations and values of the 1st RAR
and will meet all the requirements the 1st RAR asks of you.

Signed -N.Snow

Offline H.McLaughlin

• Total
Re: N.Snow's Application
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 10:47:48 AM »
Congratulations, N.Snow your application has been APPROVED. Please join our teamspeak and locate the “Waiting for interview” channel and wait patiently for a recruitment officer to assist you and begin your interview.
H.King
Flying Officer
Executive Officer
No. 3  Squadron
Royal Australian Air Force