Offline T.Wilden

• Total
    • View Profile
T.Wilden Application
« on: August 04, 2019, 06:15:58 PM »
1. What is your full name? Tristian Wilden

2. Link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Aussie_Dingo/

3. Arma 3 Player ID: T. Wilden

4. Where do you live? Australia, Victoria (AEST)

5. What is your date of birth 26/04/1996

6. Why do you want to join the 1stRAR? I have always be interested in being in a ArmA milsim unit but I have not found the right group yet both in people and timezones, But I havent been in a Australian Based unit yet and wanted to join one to hang out with friends during Australian Times

7. What do you think you will get out of the 1stRAR? I feel I will be able to make new friends with people from my own Country. I also a feeling of belonging to something

8. Have you ever been in a realism unit before, if so which one?​ I have been apart of a few Realsim Units
101st Airborne Division, 5th Cavaley Regiment, 2nd Marine Division
I have also been is Milsim Units in many other role from Rifleman to Company Commander

9. Do you ever see yourself stepping into a leadership role? If so, what would you offer as a leader?​ I do see myself steping into a leadership role and if I did step into a role like this I would offer anyone under me someone to talk to, also I would take time out of my day to help my guys with any extra training the would need, I would never leave one of my guys in the dust if they are having problems

10. What is your experience in the ARMA series? Yes I Currently Have 3860 Hours on ArmA 3

11. How did you find the 1stRAR? If you were referred by someone in the 1stRAR, who was it?​ I found a Recruitment post on the stream Discussions Page. Referred by (Steam Name): CMDRCOREX

12. What do you think you will offer this unit as a member? As a member of this unit I can offer many different things from Administration to Leadership, or even Another server

13. Do you have any real life military experience? (Cadets, Army etc.) Yes I do I was a member of the Australian Army Cadet, with 2 different units and Reached the Rank of Cadet Under Officer.

14. Do you have any other relevant skills? (i.e. Mod creation, Previous server owner, etc)Previous Server Owner, Advance Knowledge in Google Spreed sheets and Docs

By Signing this document you agree to uphold the rules, expectations and values of the 1st RAR and will meet all the requirements the 1st RAR asks of you.

Signed T.Wilden
Cpl. T. Wilden
Section Commander
1st Section, 1st Platoon
1st Royal Australian Regiment

Offline A.Rashoo

• Total
  • im hungry, lets go for a maccas run
    • View Profile
Re: T.Wilden Application
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 06:39:01 PM »
Congratulations, T.Wilden your application has been APPROVED. Please join our teamspeak and locate the “Waiting for interview” channel and wait patiently for a recruitment officer to assist you and begin your interview.
LCpl A.Rashoo
Bravo 1-1 2IC
Trained in Grenadier & RATEL
S-1 Personnel Department
BCT Instructor