• Total
B. Candors Application
« on: June 22, 2020, 07:48:24 PM »
1. Bernard Candors
2. Link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/commonwealthbank/
3. Arma 3 Player ID: 76561198289639662
4. Where do you live? Australia, WA, WAST
5. What is your date of birth (dd/mm/yy)? 28/06/2004
6. Why do you want to join the 1stRAR? To partake in an immersive and friendly group of people and to learn more about milsim in general.
7. What branch of the unit are you interested in? (Current Unit Branch's consist of Aviation, Cavalry and Infantry) Im interested in infantry and have always taken a huge interest in marksmanship, I was hoping to become a sniper if I am able to join.
8. What do you think you will get out of the 1stRAR? I'm hoping to learn some information about milsim and to meet some good friends.
9. Have you ever been in a realism unit before, if so which one?​ I have not been in an Arma 3 milsim before, however I have held high ranking positions within Gmod Milsim and Fivem Law enforcement.
10. Do you ever see yourself stepping into a leadership role? If so, what would you offer as a leader?​ Until I learn more about the structure and procedures in Milsim I don't envision myself in a leadership role.
11. What is your experience in the ARMA series?​ I am inexperienced with Arms, I've played a few times within deathmatch servers with some friends but that's about it.
12. How did you find the 1stRAR? If you were referred by someone in the 1stRAR, who was it?​ I was looking for a realistic arma server to join and this was one of the best I could find.
13. What do you think you will offer this unit as a member? I feel I can offer my experience within other games to benefit the unit, my experience in strategy and offensive and defensive tactics could benefit the unit.
14. Do you have any real life military experience? (Cadets, Army etc.) N/A
15. Do you have any other relevant skills? (i.e. Mod creation, Previous server owner, etc) I was a texture and graphic developer for a multitude of FiveM servers and a developer for three different FiveM servers, I currently own and operate a small minecraft server for myself and a few friends.

By Signing this document you agree to uphold the rules, expectations and values of the 1st RAR and will meet all the requirements the 1st RAR asks of you. You consent to have your name/alias shown in media created by our Content Creators.
Signed "Bernard Candors"

Offline B.Tomkins

• Total
Re: B. Candors Application
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 09:05:13 PM »
Congratulations B.Candors your application has been APPROVED. Please join our Teamspeak (server.1strar.com) and locate the “Waiting for interview” channel and wait patiently for a recruiter to assist you and begin your interview to discuss the terms of your enlistment.