• View Profile
B. Knight's Application
« on: April 12, 2019, 10:27:51 PM »
Full Name: Brandon Knight
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164013715/
Arma 3 Player ID: Knight - 76561198164013715
I Live in Australia, Queensland. Gold Coast TimeZone
DOB: 16/07/2002

Why do you wanna join the 1st RAR: I want to join the 1stRAR because it is serious business. Im sick of doing solo milsim operations and playing shitty roleplay servers. I want to get into a real regiment dedicated to the military. 1stRAR was my first choice since it was recommended to me by a mate. It seems like a good regiment focused on cooperation among fellow soldiers and most of all it seems legitimate.

What do you think you'll get out of RAF: I believe that i will learn the protocol and hone my skills in battle, also i'd get a good military experience.

I have not been in a realism unit yet this is all new for me. i'm willing to learn the ropes

Do you see yourself stepping into a leadership role?: Well, this is kind of a long term kind of question. i guess that as i do operations with the 1st RAR at a certain level of standard i will gain ranks slowly. So if i persevere long enough i may gain a higher role but as i said.. long term. I could possibly be a good leader but it can only be determined by actions.

ARMA experience: Ok well.. ive got 229 hours currently in Arma 3. Ive played through all the scenarios, All the campaigns. I am an extremely good pilot (trust me). Ive gained most of these hours playing on KOTH and some roleplay. Ive done many realism operations with my mates but never in a group of more than like 3. I enjoy playing arma 3. Its mod'ablility makes it very diverse and gives it  tons of content. I know how the basics of arma work anyways

How did you find the 1st RAR: my mate "FOGO" referenced it to me. He's never played with the 1st RAR but he heard about it somewhere and he said i'd enjoy it.

What do you think you would offer this unit as a member?:  As a member i will only follow the rules and learn your protocol. I would carefully follow instructions of all superiors.

Real life experience: I have no real life military experience but im thinking about joining the ADF when im older

I have been moderator on many servers on FiveM and Arma 3. although i dont know anything about coding or mod creation 'yet' haha.
 (i only got moderator cus i was friends with server owner)

By Signing this document you agree to uphold the rules, expectations and values of the 1st RAR and will meet all the requirements the 1st RAR asks of you.
Signed Brandon Knight

« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 11:51:46 PM by B.Knight »

Offline A.Boulton

• Total
  • I really hate water so much I can't swim
    • View Profile
Re: B. Knight's Application
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 11:40:24 PM »
Hello B.Knight
There are some things we would like/need you to fix/work on before we can pass you through to the next stage of your recruitment.

These things are:
3. Arma 3 Player ID? Its the set of numbers on your steam profile

Once those questions are fixed up your application will be reviewed over again to see if you will be accepted or not.
Cpl A. Boulton, Fireteam 4 Leader
Combat Medic, Signaller, Grenadier
LMG AIT Instructor
S-1 Personnel Department
S-3 Logistics Department

Offline A.Boulton

• Total
  • I really hate water so much I can't swim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 11:52:35 PM »
Congratulations, B.Knight your application has been APPROVED. Please join our teamspeak and locate the “Waiting for interview” channel and wait patiently for a recruitment officer to assist you and begin your interview.
Cpl A. Boulton, Fireteam 4 Leader
Combat Medic, Signaller, Grenadier
LMG AIT Instructor
S-1 Personnel Department
S-3 Logistics Department

Offline B.Knight

• Just Joined
  • Total
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 11:54:06 PM »
Thankyou, A.Boulton that was a fast response