• Total
    • View Profile
D.Hog Application
« on: November 09, 2019, 08:41:45 PM »
1. What is your full name/alias?
Dayl H, alias irl was "kiwi" not sure if thats exclusive here :D
2. Link to your Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187672739/
3. Arma 3 Player ID: (Found in the player profile in-game)
ToY
4. Where do you live? (Country, State, timezone)
North Island, New Zealand
5. What is your date of birth (dd/mm/yy)?
04/05/85
6. Why do you want to join the 1stRAR?
Seems to be a legit Au/NZ  server that I could get into and play some games with
7. What do you think you will get out of the 1stRAR?
A dedicated few that are keen to have some fun in Arma
8. Have you ever been in a realism unit before, if so which one?​
Never, just played single player
9. Do you ever see yourself stepping into a leadership role? If so, what would you offer as a leader?​
After I get the hang of the regiment dynamics, could step into a leadership role, been gaming for years, irl US military for 10 years, if in the right group could provide leadership aspect in game, have to see...
10. What is your experience in the ARMA series?​
Single player, love helo's, haven't done much running around on the ground, mostly flying if you get my drift...
11. How did you find the 1stRAR? If you were referred by someone in the 1stRAR, who was it?​
shortest ping on my server list
12. What do you think you will offer this unit as a member?
I'm working on my piloting skills, think Id be able to move folks around quickly
13. Do you have any real life military experience? (Cadets, Army etc.)
10 years US military, counter narcotics
14. Do you have any other relevant skills? (i.e. Mod creation, Previous server owner, etc)
nope, just been flying solo for a few months now, looking to spice it up with a unit and see what that offers... Ive got TrackIR, pedals, joystick and looking to involve some real life teammates into the groove after all the AI, hope I can find a home here.

Thanks for the consideration, a pretty lengthy app for an online MILSIM, seems like you guys are legit, looking forward to seeing what happens online, Cheers!

Read a few of the other applicants and:
By Signing this document you agree to uphold the rules, expectations and values of the 1st RAR and will meet all the requirements the 1st RAR asks of you. You consent to have your name/alias shown in media created by our Content Creators.
Signed "D.Hog"

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 09:17:33 PM by D.Hog »

Offline B.Tomkins

• Total
    • View Profile
Re: D.Hog Application
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 10:20:48 PM »
Congratulations, D.Hog your application has been APPROVED. Please join our teamspeak and locate the “Waiting for interview” channel and wait patiently for a recruitment officer to assist you and begin your interview.