• 1 Replies

Offline L.Kuzchetski

• Just Joined
  • Total
    • View Profile
L. Kuzchetski's Enlistment Application
« on: November 20, 2019, 10:13:50 PM »
1. What is your full name/alias? Leo Kuzchetski "Artic"
2. Link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193179759/
3. Arma 3 Player ID: (Found in the player profile in-game)
4. Where do you live? (Country, State, timezone) Australia, NSW, +11 AEST
5. What is your date of birth (dd/mm/yy)? 09/09/99
6. Why do you want to join the 1stRAR? First Aussie regiment to be prominent in the community of Arma. Nice! I want to try the environment, and be apart of a good ADF-themed mil-sim community, as a supplement for my need for military simulation while waiting for ARMA 4 to be produced.
7. What do you think you will get out of the 1stRAR? A good mil-sim experience, and to share experiences from being an enthusiast of the ARMA Franchise for a decade now.
8. Have you ever been in a realism unit before, if so which one?​ I have been in multiple, but sadly the majority of them aren't around anymore. But, I used to be apart of DevilDog's ARMA 2 OA Milsim unit and been around those guys until they shut down, and also 7th SASR.
9. Do you ever see yourself stepping into a leadership role? If so, what would you offer as a leader?​ Experience, Charisma and ready to get down to operations.
10. What is your experience in the ARMA series?​ It is a lot, diverse even. Infantry, Armor, Aviation experience across the board.
11. How did you find the 1stRAR? If you were referred by someone in the 1stRAR, who was it?​ ARMA 3 Launcher.
12. What do you think you will offer this unit as a member? Charisma, open-minded, high-tolerance, friendly engagements whether it'd be operations or chit-chatter post-op. Always willing to teach, and learn.
13. Do you have any real-life military experience? (Cadets, Army, etc.) Negative.
14. Do you have any other relevant skills? (i.e. Mod creation, Previous server owner, etc) Server Management (Physical/Digital), Community Management, all-around really.

By signing this document you agree to uphold the rules, expectations, and values of the 1st RAR and will meet all the requirements the 1st RAR asks of you. You consent to have your name/alias shown in media created by our Content Creators.
Signed "Leo Kuzchetski"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 10:25:37 PM by L.Kuzchetski »

Offline A.Berrell

• Total
    • View Profile
Re: L. Kuzchetski's Enlistment Application
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 10:27:34 PM »
APPROVED -
Congratulations L.Kuzchetski your application has been APPROVED. Please join our Teamspeak (server.1strar.com) and locate the “Waiting for interview” channel and wait patiently for a recruiter to assist you and begin your interview to discuss the terms of your enlistment.
'Certa Cito' - 'Swift and Sure'