• Total
    • View Profile
M.Ketts
« on: January 11, 2020, 12:11:03 AM »
1. What is your full name/alias?
Matt Ketts

2. Link to your Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346660355/

3. Arma 3 Player ID: (Found in the player profile in-game)

4. Where do you live? (Country, State, timezone)
Queensland, Australia, AEST

5. What is your date of birth (dd/mm/yy)?
11/5/2004

6. Why do you want to join the 1stRAR?
ive wanted to find a milsim arma group that has a nice community and realistic environment.

7. What do you think you will get out of the 1stRAR?
enjoyment and the ability to strengthen my teamwork skills

8. Have you ever been in a realism unit before, if so which one?​
Yes i was apart of the REDI 1st Rifles and the AAF. I left these groups as they werent nice and were always looking down on others.

9. Do you ever see yourself stepping into a leadership role? If so, what would you offer as a leader?​
i would hope so when i get accustomed to the terms that you use. i would step up for a leader if im confident enough.

10. What is your experience in the ARMA series?​
Ive played a total of 530 hours of arma 3 and 50 hours in arma 2.

11. How did you find the 1stRAR? If you were referred by someone in the 1stRAR, who was it?​
No one.

12. What do you think you will offer this unit as a member?
i offer my services as a meatshield and would follow order to the best of my abilities. i would also be able to perform medic roles as ive done alot of advanced medical.

13. Do you have any real life military experience? (Cadets, Army etc.)
No im not fit enough.

14. Do you have any other relevant skills? (i.e. Mod creation, Previous server owner, etc)
I am practicing with the zeus interface and am able to make missions with not alot of prep.

By Signing this document you agree to uphold the rules, expectations and values of the 1st RAR and will meet all the requirements the 1st RAR asks of you. You consent to have your name/alias shown in media created by our Content Creators.
Signed "Matt Ketts"

Offline H.Purssell

• Total
    • View Profile
Re: M.Ketts
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 01:12:58 AM »
Congratulations Mattew Ketts your application has been APPROVED. Please join our Teamspeak (server.1strar.com) and locate the “Waiting for interview” channel and wait patiently for a recruiter to assist you and begin your interview to discuss the terms of your enlistment.
Captain H.Purssell

Company HQ
Bravo Company Field Command