• Just Joined
  • Total
N.Petrov's Application
« on: April 05, 2020, 02:49:46 AM »
1. What is your full name/alias?
Nikolai Lucas Petrov "Wiperfluid"

2. Link to your Steam Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112880907/

3. Arma 3 Player ID: (Found in the player profile in-game)
Wipeout (76561198112880907)

4. Where do you live? (Country, State, timezone)
Singapore, Singapore, GMT+8)

5. What is your date of birth (dd/mm/yy)?
23/07/91

6. Why do you want to join the 1stRAR?
I used to be part of 5 different ARMA MilSim Groups, but they were never sustainable, so I'm looking for a new one.

7. What branch of the unit are you interested in? (Current Unit Branch's consist of Aviation, Cavalry, and Infantry)
Infantry (Medic/Doctor Preferable) or Cavalry (Driver of any sort)

8. What do you think you will get out of the 1stRAR?
Hopefully, some fun in these trying, COVID filled times.

9. Have you ever been in a realism unit before, if so which one?​
TFRF (Company Medic, 2LT, Medic Trainer), HBSI (Platoon Medic, SSSGT, Medic Trainer, TS Server Owner), CDI (Platoon Medic, SGT, Medic Trainer, TS Server Owner),
ODS (Medic, CPL), TF144 (Platoon Medic, T-1, Maj, TS Server Owner, ARMA Server Owner) Cadian XXth (Guardsman, Medicae)

10. Do you ever see yourself stepping into a leadership role? If so, what would you offer as a leader?​
Not really, I've done plenty of it in my earlier years and realized that being a Medic is much more suited to me.

11. What is your experience in the ARMA series?​
I have over 1,800 hrs in ARMA 3, almost always with ACE and by extension, ACE Medical (Adv)

12. How did you find the 1stRAR? If you were referred by someone in the 1stRAR, who was it?​
Raven

13. What do you think you will offer this unit as a member?
Medic? I'm not sure, I just want to play ARMA again.

14. Do you have any real-life military experience? (Cadets, Army, etc.)
I spent 11 years in the Singapore Armed Forces, Army. Then transferred to 42nd Battalion SAR, 'Echo' Company, 144th Mechanized after NS.
1 Year as CFC(NS), 1 Year of SGT(NS), 3 years of OCT, 2 Years as 2LT, 1 Year as 1LT, Field Promotion to CPT in Iraq [2 Years]), Currently Major, 144th Mechanized Company

15. Do you have any other relevant skills? (i.e. Mod creation, Previous server owner, etc)
1. I have dabbled in 3D Modelling last year, this is my Sketchfab account: https://sketchfab.com/wipeout4a2,
There is only one work there as that's the only one I've properly completed.

2. I was the Main Mission Maker and Zeus during HBSI, CDI, and TF144, so I would attribute about 1,000 hrs of my ARMA into actually Mission Making.

By signing this document you agree to uphold the rules, expectations, and values of the 1st RAR and will meet all the requirements the 1st RAR asks of you. You consent to have your name/alias shown in media created by our Content Creators.
Signed "Nikolai Lucas Petrov"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 09:38:10 AM by N.Petrov »
"If we don't know what we're doing, there's no way for the enemy to anticipate it!"

- CPT. Liew, 144th Mechanized

Offline B.Tomkins

• Total
Re: N.Petrov's Application
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 01:18:13 PM »
Congratulations N.Petrov your application has been APPROVED. Please join our Teamspeak (server.1strar.com) and locate the “Waiting for interview” channel and wait patiently for a recruiter to assist you and begin your interview to discuss the terms of your enlistment.